We are here for you and accepting emergency visits
Your oral care is our number one priority and if you or your family member has a dental emergency, we are here for you.
If this is an emergency please call our main number immediately, so we can actively address your needs.
We will be reaching out to reschedule all of your routine visits once normal operations resume.
Hellodent is here to help!
We have additional urgent care dentists that are taking emergency patients.
We also have a NEW virtual dental care option.
Our practice undertakes industry best-in-class infection prevention and control measures, and we strongly believe that with sufficient protective measures in place, a dental practice represents a safe and low-risk environment for our patients.
For all patient visits, we:
- Perform a risk assessment and screen all patients in advance of the appointment and upon arrival at the clinic
- Observe meticulous hand hygiene practices throughout the day and hand washing before putting on PPE or handling anything that the patient may handle
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment during the appointment and interactions with patients and their environment, such as gloves, mask, eye protection, and gowns, as required
Between patient visits, we:
- Clean, disinfect and sterilize all instruments
- Wipe all operatory surfaces with disinfectant
In the reception area, we:
- Disinfect all counters and surfaces
- Make antibacterial hand rub available
At least daily, we:
- Empty standard garbage receptacles and change liners
- Clean floors (vacuum/dry mop and wet mop)
- Clean and disinfect high touch wall features (light switches, thermostat, door handles, ledges, etc.)
- Clean reception area, administrative areas and rooms
- Clean and disinfect all bathrooms
We keenly recognize our shared obligation and duty to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health and wellbeing of our patients, staff and the broader community.
Additionally, we want to inform you of the following precautions we are taking to ensure we keep you safe.
- For every staff member, we regularly check for COVID-19 symptoms and mandate a 14-day quarantine as needed.
- For every patient, we screen in advance for COVID-19 symptoms and ensure appropriate personal protective equipment for all staff members.
- To continue social distancing measures, we have set up a virtual waiting room for patients to wait outside/ in car and text to check in. On the day of your appointment you will receive detailed instructions – stay tuned!
- Between patient visits, we clean, disinfect and sterilize rooms, instruments and all surfaces in our procedure rooms and operatories.
- In the reception/waiting area, we continually disinfect all surfaces and provide hand sanitizer to both staff and patients.
- And at least daily, we clean all floors, bathrooms and high touch areas to ensure all areas are disinfected and fully sanitized.