Dental Bonding and porcelain veneers are both cosmetic options for improving the appearance of your smile.
How does the bonding procedure work?
During the bonding procedure, a resin is applied to the tooth, using a high-intensity light. Once the resin is applied, the bonded resin is sculpted to your teeth and polished. This procedure makes the teeth look natural.
Bonding can be used to:
- Fill cavities and restore decayed teeth
- Fix discoloration and change a tooth’s shape
- Repair chips or cracks and close gaps between teeth
- Protect the tooth root from exposure from a receding gum line.
Veneers offer a cosmetic solution to discoloured, cracked or crooked teeth.
Why get veneers?
Veneers can improve the appearance of badly positioned, crooked, chipped or discoloured teeth. Veneers are pieces of porcelain that are bonded to your teeth.
What are some advantages of veneers?
- Veneers look natural
- Veneers offer strength and durability
- Veneers may cost less and take less time than other options